The Trudeau Sanatorium was established for the treatment of Tuberculosis.
The following images and information about the Sanatorium was pulled from a "promotional" brochure printed in 1943.
The Sanatorium Opened in 1884 - initially one cottage for 2 patients.
At the time of the publication of this brochure the population was about 200.
Typical stay in the Sanatorium was 6 months.
|Administration Building Lobby-Dinning Room In Background|
|Back Brochure Cover - Mellon Library|